Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 07:17:45 GMT by David
Hi, I made one payment in the last tax year which differs from the amount stated in the final calculation quite considerably. I am unsure about completing my tax return as the figures are different. Anybody else had this issue? How was it resolved? Trying to contact HMRC via phone is proving difficult. Any help would be appreciated. Regards David
Posted Fri, 20 Jan 2023 16:19:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you submit the return and contact our Self Assessment team after 72 hours we will be able to view the calculation. If an adjustment is required we can refer this to our Student Loans Unit.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.