Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:08:45 GMT by taplowe2
The self assessment form asks me to enter the amount of underpaid tax included in PAYE coding. Where can I find my PAYE Notice of Coding on my tax account?
Posted Tue, 06 Dec 2022 15:15:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You will not be able to view a previous years code on your account, if the online system does not prepopulate a figure,
please contact our helpline to check the code.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.