Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 Aug 2022 12:21:51 GMT by milena353
I'm trying to register for self-assessment as I'm currently self-employed. I also do not have a UTR code yet. But when I reach the point of having to prove my identity I am required to do so using a UK passport, UK license or credit information. As I am from Bulgaria I do not have any of these. What am I supposed to do?
Posted Tue, 02 Aug 2022 10:45:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you are unable to verify, you will need to complete the on screen and print form under 'Register by post'

See link:

Register for Self Assessment   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.