Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 Jun 2022 06:15:28 GMT by hsuwinson
Hi, I have capital gain from selling foreign stock. Do I file it in sa106 foreign income or sa108 capital gain? I haven't made up my mind whether to use remittance basis, any difference in filing the capital gain? Thanks a lot
Posted Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:02:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

You need to complete both the SA106 and SA108 when/if declaring the foreign gain

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.