Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 23 Apr 2023 09:12:48 GMT by broadfurd13
Hi I do a self assessment as I have foreign income I need to declare each year (not self employed). I have recently received compensation from Easyjet due to a flight delay of about £220. Do I need to include this in my self assessment and if so how do I do it? Thank you
Posted Thu, 27 Apr 2023 14:56:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

No, you do not need to declare this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.