Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 04 May 2022 07:47:38 GMT by ckyc
I moved to the UK during the year 2021-2022 and split year treatment applies. I want to submit self-assessment online but learnt that SA109 must be sent in paper form. So, can I do it separately i.e. complete self-assessment, say SA100 & other relevant forms online and then send SA109 form by post?
Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 14:33:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi ckyc,

If you are unable to submit a Self Assessment form online, please send the full form by post.  
This includes the SA100 and SA109 plus any other forms you require. 

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 21:36:23 GMT by ckyc
Thank you for your reply. I think online submission will be easier and want to make use of it, but just to confirm if I could then send the remaining SA109 paper form by post?
Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 12:27:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you are submitting your tax return form, this should be sent in together with all additional pages (for example, SA100 plus SA109).

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.