Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 24 Apr 2023 06:37:53 GMT by Shrike411
How do I report the transfer of a property gifted outright in a will to a beneficiary using SA900/SA905 if there is no tax to pay?
Posted Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:11:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

The estate may have Inheritance Tax implications and the beneficiary Capital Gains implications if the property is disposed of.  

For more detailed information, please contact the trust helpline Number: 0300 123 1072  
Overseas: +44 300 123 1072
(Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday Closed bank holidays (including Scottish bank holidays)
or write to HM Revenue & Customs Trusts BX9 1EL

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.