Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Sep 2022 10:25:47 GMT by nan65 Allcoat
I'm completing my self-assessment tax return. I've almost finished it except for one item. I have received a Consolidated Tax Certificate for investments that I hold. There is a Dividend Distribution paid figure and an Equalisation figure. I don't know which figure needs to go on my tax return and I also don't know where it goes. Can anyone here advise me please. Many thanks
Posted Tue, 27 Sep 2022 14:02:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

This will go on page 3 of the return for dividends, and the amount you use is the distribution amount.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.