Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 Mar 2023 11:04:00 GMT by Jane Hill
Hi, we have an employee who left in 2021/22 but has a benefit in 2022/23 - it is a Tax Assistance benefit whereby the employer paid for the employees Tax Return to be prepared/filed/ The bik would normally be reported on the employees P11d but as he has left , how do we report this?
Posted Mon, 27 Mar 2023 16:32:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
As we require more information can you please contact us on 0300 200 3200.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.