Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 30 Oct 2022 17:37:10 GMT by Christy C
HI This is my first year moving to UK, I am earning overseas income. Shall I input the company start date as of the date I arrived UK or shall I input the split year start date (i.e. the same date as the Personal Tax counting)? For example, I arrived UK on 1 Aug and lived in airbnb, and rent a house on 1 Sept, the personal tax is counted since 1 Sept, what about the NI? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:21:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to enable us to give an informed reply, the Helpline is also not designed to answer the query.
You will have to put your questions in a letter and supply which country you have come from and work in, who you work for and who holds your contract, also if the work is temporary or permanent.
The address you can write to is:
International Services,
BX9 1AN.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.