Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 16 Jan 2023 12:11:13 GMT by Jo
I have worked for my employer for 3 days and I got a pay slip which has no PAYR tax and NI contribution. Do I need to report the income and pay by myself by filing this income in self assessment? Thanks!
Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:35:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You should declare this income on the Self Assessment .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.