Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 17:28:36 GMT by S Dupree
My ex employer has put the incorrect date on my p45 in match they said they would change this but before they do I need to confirm that I have destroyed my old p45. Once I confirm they will then amend it . Online it says not to destroy your p45.
Posted Tue, 13 Jun 2023 13:12:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Generally an employer would not produce a replacement p45, however it would deppend on the way they are correcting the issue, ie are they amending your end date on their software and the information they've sent to HMRC.
I would suggest getting your employer to contact HMRC directly to discuss this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.