Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 Jun 2022 11:59:30 GMT by Kavitha Delip
How can I change the business name with HMRC for PAYE records?
Posted Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:20:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please contact the employers helpline on 0300 200 3200 for advice  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.