Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 21:00:43 GMT by ChazzaMF
We are a UK based company with fully remote employees. One of our employees wants to move to the Netherlands as her husband has been offered a job there. She wanted to continue working for us and we want to keep her if we can. We’re not in a position to pay for the services of an ‘Employer of Record’ so want to know what we need to do to make this happen. All of the guidance we can find is a little confusing.
Posted Wed, 31 May 2023 07:59:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please contact the Employer Helpline on 03002003200 as we need more details.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.