Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Dec 2022 15:23:31 GMT by Mike89
A child pension record has been ceased due to the member leaving full time education - the leave date has been reported on the last RTI FPS sent to HMRC. The child pensioner is now requesting the pension be reinstated - can the same record be reinstated even though the leave date has been sent via the RTI FPS. Or, must a new record be created. Kind regards, Mike
Posted Tue, 03 Jan 2023 12:05:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
As you have sent leaver details a new employee record must be used.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.