Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 12:05:31 GMT by Deshani Sebastian
Without BRP how can I get the Share code for job?. Cause I'm planing to work. but I came to the UK as a depends of my husband. And he took me to the UK after 7th month. So I have only 5 month visa.They give BRP only if the visa duration is more than 6 months. Once he getting a renew about his visa I can getting my visa Renewal for year and my BRP also. This is the issue I have, please give me better chance to getting job.
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 13:42:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
Please look at this information regarding share codes
Prove your right to work to an employer
Thankyou.
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 14:41:02 GMT by Deshani Sebastian
Yes, I’m tried to get Share code but it says “ details not matched as per they record” So how could I get prove I’m right to work to an employer ?
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 14:54:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
The link explains what to do.
Thankyou.

Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 16:06:55 GMT by Deshani Sebastian
Hi, Yes, we tried that explain also and we contact home office officer but they didn't gave a clear details about this issue. I’m trying to get solution has been one week. I urgently need job cause I need to support to my husband. Can I be kind to the solution please! Thank you
Posted Sat, 10 Jun 2023 19:37:29 GMT by Deshani Sebastian
Hi, Can I get letter from HMRC as a prove of my right to work ? Is that possible to you! Cause i Attend Interview , they says if we didn’t get any BRP, then HMRC could give a letter for that.
Posted Tue, 13 Jun 2023 10:09:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

We would refer you to the link previously given above.

Unfortunately, HMRC cannot provide any further assistance.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.