Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 May 2023 16:12:45 GMT by Susan Russell
do you still operate PAYE & NIC (including ERS NIC) if a UK based worker, is employed by a USA Company with no UK presence ?
Posted Wed, 31 May 2023 08:03:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
The employee should contact Employer Helpline on 03002003200 to register for either a DCNI for only employee NIC or DPNI for both employees NIC and PAYE.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.