Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:58:51 GMT by lm cho
Hi, we paid our private medical insurance annually for the year, therefore if an employee has left, or opted out after the tax year we will receive a refund from the private medical vendor. How would I submit a negative value on P11D? Would I need to amend the paper P11D for the previous tax year?
Posted Fri, 31 Mar 2023 13:11:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 25

Yes, you would need to send an amended P11D for the previous year.

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.