Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Jul 2022 11:12:15 GMT by Payroll_Advisor
Hi Team, Hope you can help, please. How do I perform payroll adjustments prior to the 2016-2017 tax year? I can now see that Basic Tools has a limited date range and only supports adjustments for the last seven tax years. Many thanks
Posted Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:54:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Unfortunately, those years are now classed as out of date.
You will no longer be able to make Real Time Information adjustments (RTI).
If you need to amend any of the information you have submitted to HMRC, you will need to write in to the Employers Office.
The address details can be found here:
Employers: general enquiries

You must be signed in to post in this forum.