Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 29 Apr 2023 10:38:44 GMT by Saleem Beg
Hi all, Owner of a small company here. As an employer, I decided to contribute to an employee's certain type of personal expense, which is not an allowable expense. So I pay him directly, rather than paying his supplier. I add that benefit to his Payroll (I am using Xero), which appears fine. I need to know, which account category should I record this outgoing money when I am reconciling. Any help will be appreciated.
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 11:28:19 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please look at record keeping information for the type of business you are, ie self employed/ limited company :
Keeping your pay and tax records

You must be signed in to post in this forum.