Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:08:04 GMT by Mary J Roberts
I'm trying to resolve an ongoing issue with regard to my 86 year old father who has vascular dementia and alzheimers. [name removed by admin] Extra Support Adviser, did write to my father in October 22 and I responded immediately but have had no response since and just keep receiving more penalties. I've just spend another 72minutes holding on the phone. This is an impossible situation and likely to drive my dad to his grave.
Posted Wed, 05 Apr 2023 17:18:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Mary,

Contacting Extra Support Advisers is done through our Self Assessment or Income Tax helplines, you can't contact them directly.

Get help from HMRC if you need extra support

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.