Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 18:58:45 GMT by KAM SING TANG
1. Retired couple, all income comes from shared dividends from overseas. are we classified as self employed or not self employed or partnership as self assessment? 2 . Both of us have individual overseas stock accounts. Can we combine both account's income as one to declare tax
Posted Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:22:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 20

You have not provided enough information regarding the stock accounts help enable us to answer this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.