Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:14:44 GMT by Hanban690 Gunner
Hi, I cannot find where to enter the tax I’ve already had taken from me . When I enter it in the construction part it does not appear to change my calculation . There is no place else I can see where I can enter it ? I’m sure there was last year when I did it . Thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:18:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you are referring to CIS deductions make sure you have completed the 'Deductions on payment and deduction statements from contractors' box. You should also ensure you have entered the turnover from the Self-Employment and any expenses that you have claimed.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.