Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 04 May 2023 11:26:30 GMT by LMU MER
An employee opted for a company car that was over the monthly lease allowance for the role. She pays for the excess through her monthly salary (approx £30 per month). Would this go on the P11d calcualtion anywhere and affect the BIK?
Posted Thu, 11 May 2023 07:54:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
If would depend if the excess is taken from gross salary or net salary.
If its gross then it may need to be reported.
If it is taken from net it would be used to reduce the BIK by entering it in the made good section of the calculation.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.