Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:10:49 GMT by Wing Ki Poon
Hello, I am going to get two part time jobs (the total salary of these two jobs should be lower than the personal allowance)and I would like to ask how can I split my personal allowance to these two jobs. And when do I need to notify the HMRC for changing my tax code?
Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 10:37:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

HMRC will have the two jobs on record normally within 35 days of starting. After this you can update your estimated income on the personal tax account, which will update the tax codes or you can contact our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.