Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 09:07:21 GMT by Propalen
Hi, I am planning to work as a Digital Nomad next year. I will be mostly traveling in Far East countries without any specific settlement. As most of my income comes from EU-based companies, I have planned to register an Estonian company and get paid via hmrc PAYE scheme. I wonder if it is possible to register an Estonian company for PAYE scheme. If yes, please indicate the required steps to get it done. Many Thanks
Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 15:49:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Yes, you can register a non UK based company for PAYE.

You can register online or you can contact the employer helpline. 

Register as an employer

Employers: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.