Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 May 2023 11:08:52 GMT by
I have an individual account registered as a sole trader but now have an employee. The site has directed me to register for an 'organisation' account which I have done but when I login it doesn't let me proceed as I already have the UTR linked to my individual account Can I cancel the individual account and proceed with the business account?
Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 10:33:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can be registered as a sole trader and as an employer.
Please contact the Employer Helpline on 03002003200 for advice.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.