Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Apr 2023 08:29:01 GMT by James Powell
Hi, I have restarted trading for a dormant company and need to reopen PAYE (you can't reopen a closed one I understand). I spoke to the helpline who advised I would need to re-register which I did. I now have the new PAYE reference but the old one PAYE still shows up on the company government gateway account. So, do I need a new government gate way account for the new PAYE account?
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 11:48:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can either set up a new Government Gateway account, or if you wish to retain she same credentials, you can contact the Online Services Helpline for advice on how this can be done.
You can find their contact details here:
Technical support with HMRC online services

You must be signed in to post in this forum.