Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:55:26 GMT by Stefan Terry
My employee is a Republic of Ireland citizen - she is planning to move back to Dublin but will continue to work for my company. The plan is to pay her salary into her Irish bank account, in Euro. As an employer, do I need to inform HMRC (or any other UK org) about this change and are there any considerations I should bear in mind when it comes to switching to Republic of Ireland PAYE? Thank you 
Posted Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:23:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

We require more information regarding this, please contact the employers helpline on 0300 200 3200.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.