Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 12 May 2023 12:11:26 GMT by juju
I was born when child trust funds were given out to new children. I am now over 18 and would like to access it but I was never given a letter. I tried the "Find my child trust fund" tool on the HMRC website and got a letter back saying that Santander were the holders of my CTF but when I called them they said they had no records of it.
Posted Fri, 19 May 2023 11:18:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Your reply from HMRC, would suggest that the account was not closed or converted to a Junior ISA.  
You would need check with the child trust fund manager, a they might be able to provide your with some additional information.
You may also need to take this back to the child trust fund provider for further investigation.  
Have a look at (Child Trust Fund ).
Posted Fri, 19 May 2023 11:31:29 GMT by juju
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.
Posted Wed, 24 May 2023 15:11:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi juju,

The trust help line Number is : 0300 123 1072, Overseas: +44 300 123 1072 (Open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday Closed bank holidays (including Scottish bank holidays) or you can write to HM Revenue & Customs, rusts, BX9 1EL.

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 16 Sep 2023 16:13:15 GMT by Adrian Kohlmeister
I need my money from the trust fund because I'm in need of helping to find a place for myself pls and thx
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 09:26:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

Hi Adrian Kohlmeister
You will need to contcat the Child Trust Fund provider to discuss this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.