Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 14:07:01 GMT by fireicyan
Hi, I will relocate to UK next month, I will continuous employment and receiving income outside of UK. I will choose remittance basis taxation for income remitted to UK. May I know the calculation of national insurance under this taxation scheme? Regards,
Posted Wed, 24 May 2023 07:30:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
We are  sorry, we are unable to answer your query without further information regarding your circumstances. Please write to HMRC at the following address with your query
PT Operations North East England
HM Revenue and Customs,
Please include the following information in your letter
•    Your full name
•    Your National Insurance Number
•    Your date of birth
•    The date you arrived in the UK
•    Your UK address
•    Your address abroad – if applicable
•    The type of work you do
•    Your company name and address – UK and abroad
•    Where your contract is held
•    How often you work in the UK
•    Your normal working pattern (the days, weeks or months you regularly work)
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.